You Must Try This “CHOCOLATE AND ORANGE CAKE” Recipe!!!
The combination of chocolate and orange is irresistible, like this recipe.
● 6 eggs
● 200 g (7 oz) sugar
● 150 g (5.5 oz) crushed nuts
● 5 tablespoons crushed biscuits
● 3 large oranges
● 4 rows of chocolate for cooking
For the glaze:
● 150 g (5.5 oz) chocolate
● 0,5 – 1 liter (2.1 – 4.2 cups) of water
● 100 g (3.5 oz) butter
● Wash the oranges, then with bark mix it into a blender.
● Stir egg yolks with sugar, add the walnuts and stir. While stir, add the grounded biscuits, melted chocolate and oranges.
● Separate stir egg whites, add to the previous mixture and stir, then pour the mixture into a casserole smeared with butter and sprinkled with flour.
● Bake in oven at 180 Celsius degrees (350 F) about 20 minutes.
● For the glaze, in a pot add water and sugar and make sorbet, add the chocolate and butter and stir until the mixture is unite. Pour the glaze on the cake, put it in the fridge to cool well, and before serving cut into cubes.