There Is No Such Person Who Doesn’t Like Strawberries. This Recipe For Roll Cake Is The One That Everybody Are Crazy About It !!!
Who wouldn’t want to spend less time in the kitchen on these summer days but in the meanwhile to prepare something very delicious i refreshing. This roll cake made from strawberries is the ideal recipe for you.
Number of servings: 3 pieces
1 tbsp. granulated sugar
2 tbsp. cake flour
1 tbsp. cooking oil
1/2 tsp. granulated sugar
3 cut strawberries
1. Put the egg and granulated sugar in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until white and fluffy.
2. Sift in cake flour and mix with a spatula until combined. Then mix in cooking oil.
3. Heat cooking oil in a Tamagoyaki Nabe (rectangular omelet pan). Pour in the batter, cover with aluminum foil, and cook on low for 5~6 minutes. When the surface becomes dry, remove from the pan, wrap with plastic wrap, and cool completely.
1. Strain 2 strawberries through a coarse sieve.
2. Mix in granulated sugar.
1. Cut off one end of the sponge cake diagonally.
2. Spread some strawberry sauce. Spread some whipped cream. Then place some cut strawberries.
3. Place the cut side on the other side, and roll up the cake. Wrap in plastic wrap and cool in the fridge to set.
4. Cut off both ends and cut into 3 pieces.