The Best Chocolate Cupcakes EVER !!!
We call these chocolates “Cup Chocolate” while they are called “Chocolate Cups” in English, I guess. hehe
It is very popular in Japan.
Difficulty: SUPER EASY
Number of Servings: 30 (2cm=0.8inch) chocolate aluminum foil cups
200g (7oz) chocolate
60ml soy milk or milk or whipping cream
fillings (nuts of your choice)
toppings (sprinkles and candies of your choice)
1. Chop or break chocolates into small pieces.
2. Put soy milk in a pot and bring to a boil. Stop the heat and add the chopped chocolates. Wait for 1-2 minutes until thoroughly melted to the core. Then mix well. You can add 1 tbsp. rum.
3. Put the melted chocolate in a plastic bag or a pastry bag.
4. Place the nuts in the chocolate aluminum foil cups. You can use tart shells, too!
5. Snip off the end of the pastry bag and pipe into the cups.
6. When the chocolate has cooled and thickened a bit, decorate with sprinkles and candies of your choice.
7. Put in the fridge until firm.