Queen Of Desserts!!!
Real magic that can not be described in words. I suggest you prepare this recipe and give them the magic of gouache guests.Your guests will be thrilled and you will be the queen of the night
Number of servings: 15cm (6inch) round cake pan
90g (3.2oz.) granulated sugar *1 tbsp. for egg whites
1 tbsp. warm water
90g (3.2oz.) butter
90g (3.2oz.) cake flour
a pinch of salt
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 160C (320F).
2. Line the cake pan with parchment paper.
3. Melt the butter in a microwave at 600W for 30 seconds.
4. Warm the milk (not hot).
5. Separate the eggs.
6. Place the egg yolks in a bowl. Add warm water and sugar (leave out 1 tbsp. for egg whites), then beat them with an electric mixer until white like mayonnaise.
7. Add the melted butter little by little and mix well.
8. Sift in flour, add salt, and mix well.
9. Add milk 1/2 at a time, then add vanilla extract and mix well.
10. In a different bowl, lightly whip the egg whites. Then add 1 tbsp. of sugar and beat with an electric mixer until firm peaks form.
11. Mix 9 and 10 together for 4~5 times with a whisk. DO NOT OVER-MIX. Pour the batter into the pan and even out the surface.
12. Bake at 160C (320F) for about 45~50 minutes.
13. Leave to cool completely, then cool in the fridge for over 2 hours. Dust with powdered sugar to finish.
You can garnish with some fruits if you like 🙂