ONLY FOR CHOCOLATE LOVERS! – Irresistible Chocolate Pie!!!
Small chocolate pleasure, quickly and easy to prepare, rich with powerful chocolate taste who is melting in your mouth…
● 300 g. (10.5 oz) grounded biscuits
● 1 tbsp cocoa
● 4 egg whites
● 500 ml. (2.1 cups) yogurt
● 300 g. (10.5 oz) cooking chocolate
● 1 bag of gelatin
● Nuts for decoration
● Grounded biscuits mix with cocoa and egg whites, to get a homogeneous mixture. Put the mixture In a loaf mold and bake 10 minutes at 180 Celsius degrees (350 F).
● Pour the yogurt in a bowl. Melt chocolate, add a few tablespoons of the yogurt to equalize the temperature, so the whole chocolate put it in a bowl with yogurt and mix well.
● Prepare the gelatin according directions on the bag. Mix the gelatin with 4 tablespoons cold water, leave to swell, and then heat it and stir until all lumps is melt. Add the yogurt and chocolate.
● Pour over crust and leave to cool well in the fridge. Decorate with chocolate topping and nuts.