One Of The Best Pancakes In The World – “Dorayaki” (Japanese Red Bean Pancake) With Nutella!!!
For the best pancakes in the world, you need only this recipe. They are easy to make it and amazingly delicious! Enjoy!
Number of servings: 4 Dorayaki
Dorayaki is Japanese confection. It is a pancake sandwich with Anko (sweet Azuki red bean paste)
1. Beat eggs in a bowl. Add sugar and mix well. Add honey and mix well.
2. Sift cake flour and baking soda in 1. and quickly mix until combined. *do not overmix
3. Then add water and mix until smooth. *do not overmix
4. Cover with a plastic wrap and let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Heat cooking oil in a pan on low, pour 2 tbsp. of the batter onto the pan, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side.
6. While it’s hot, put it in a closed container (or cover with a plastic wrap) to keep it moist, then continue making the next pancake.
1. Make a sandwich with Tsubu-an filling.
2. Press the edges to close.
*nutella and banana slices are a delicious combination!
Wrap each Dorayaki with a plastic wrap to keep them moist.
Keep the nutella Dorayaki in the fridge. nutella firms up nicely