No Baking Cheesecake With 5 Ingredients!!!
This is one of the easiest recipe for cheesecake. The first time when i made it i didn’t even have time to try it cause everyone eat them all but this time at least i managed to take a picture and share this beautiful and easy recipe with you
Difficulty: Super Easy
Time: 3 hrs (incl. cooling time)
Number of servings: 18×8cm (7x3inch) loaf pan
1. Line the pan with plastic wrap.
2. Put marshmallows and soy milk (or milk) in a pot, put on low and stir constantly to melt the marshmallows (it takes about 7 minutes). It bubbles up but the bubbles will fade in a minute after you stop the heat.
3. Cream the cream cheese in a large bowl. Add (2.) 1/3 at a time and mix well.
4. Place the bowl over a bowl of ice water. Add lemon juice, then mix until thick (about 20 minutes).
5. Pour half of the mixture into the pan, place jam of your choice, cover with the rest of the mixture, then smooth out the surface.
6. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for 2 hours until set. Remove from the pan and cut into pieces.
The best way to cut a cheesecake is to use a knife that has been warmed in hot water. Dip the knife in hot water, wipe, and cut. Repeat this each time you cut!
Crust is optional:
100g (3.5oz.) vanilla wafers or biscuits
30g (1.4oz.) butter (softened)
Smash vanilla wafers or biscuits in a Ziploc bag, add butter (softened), and mix well. Press firmly into the pan.