Melting In Mouth: Nutella Soufflé With Only 2 Ingredients!!!
Although soufflé desserts sounds like something incredibly complicated, for this dessert you need only two ingredients.
You will not need more than 10 minutes to prepare and 15 for baking.
You can prepare it after lunch or when you have uninvited guests. In any case, you will be amazed and satisfied.
½ cup Nutella (you can add more)
1. Preheat the oven to the highest temperature.
2. Separate the egg yolks and place them in the bowl with Nutella. Stir a few minutes.
3. Beat egg whites in a bowl until they become a cream.
4. Stir 1/3 of the whites into the mixture of Nutella with yolks. Then add the rest and stir 2-3 minutes until you get a creamy mixture.
5. Pour the mixture into a Pyrex cup or dish and bake for 15 minutes.
6. Decorate with whipped cream or ice cream.