Irresistible Mix Of Oreo Cookies And Nutella On Which No One Could Resist. Are You Asking What Is It? What Else Could Be Then A Cheesecake Whit Oreo And Nutella!!!
There are a lots of recipes for cheesecake, but this one is taking place between the best of all. The thing that make this cheesecake so awesome are the two simple ingredients that no one could say no to them, and those are oreo cookies and nutella. The best part is that this cake is made with no baking. Make this cake and believe you won’t regret.
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (180g)
1/3 cup packed brown sugar (60g)
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/3 cup butter, melted (80g)
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (16oz)
2 teaspoons lemon juice (10mL)
2 cups heavy whipping cream (500mL)
1/3 cup white sugar (65mL)
12 Oreos (chopped into small pieces)
1 cup Nutella
1. In a small bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon.
2. Add melted butter and mix well.
3. Press into the bottom of a cheesecake pan, or a spring-form pan.
4. Chill until firm.
5. In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the whisk attachment, beat together the cream cheese and lemon juice until soft.
6. Add whipping cream and continue to beat until batter becomes thick.
7. Add the sugar and continue to beat until stiff.
8. Divide batter into two equal portions, in two separate bowls. In one bowl add chopped Oreos and mix until combined.
9. Place the Oreo mixture over top of the chilled crust, and smooth with an offset spatula. Chill until slightly firm.
10. Add the Nutella to the second portion of cheesecake batter, and once the Oreo portion is chilled, spread the Nutella portion on top, using an offset spatula.
11. Chill several hours or overnight, until cheesecake is firm.
12. This is best if eaten with 2-3 days.