Homemade Pouched Fruit Jelly With Only 3 Ingredients!!!
Perfect summer treat.
And sure, you can arrange it in the way you like! Looks and tastes refreshing 😉
Time: 15min + cooling time
Number of servings: 8
1. Drain the canned fruits, keep the syrup.
2. Add water to the syrup up to 250ml.
3. Put 2. and sugar in a pot. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes. *or cook as directed on its package
4. Line a small cup with plastic wrap. Pour in the syrup and place some fruits. Tie it with a rubber band and hang it on a chopstick. Then place the chopstick over a big bowl so that you can keep the pouch round.
5. Make the rest and cool in the fridge for 1-2 hours until set. Remove the plastic wrap and serve on a dish.