Fast Cookies With Bananas, Oat Flakes and Peanut Butter!!!
Yummy protein breakfast
2 big bananas
125g peanut butter
100g oat flakes
½ tsp vanilla
½ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp yeast
- Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius degrees.
- First mashed bananas, then add them honey, peanut butter and vanilla, and mix it well.
- In the other bowl mix the oat flakes, flower, cinnamon and yeast.
- Add both mixtures in a bowl and mix it together.
- With spoon make small cookies on top of baking dish.
- Bake about 12-14 minutes, until the cookies become brown.