For all the chocolate and cheesecake lovers out there, we’ve got you covered! This recipe is super simple to make and combines some of our favorite flavors, learn how to make it now!
- 24 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted, cooled
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Heat oven to 325ºF.
- Line 13×9-inch pan with Aluminum Foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting into pieces. Serve topped with berries.