16 School Lunches Around The World Presented by Photographs!!!
Did you change this lunches with delicious homemade sandwich??
- Japan – fried fish, dried seaweed, tomato, soup with potatoes, rice in a metal bowl, all served with milk.
- Texas – turkey salad with taco, mashed potatoes, and a dessert of peach and iced tea.
- South Korea – Sour leaves with sesame seeds, kimchi, doenjang (soybean paste) like soup, served with rice and grapes on the side.
- German school in Shanghai – Sausages, fries, carrot salad and cake slice.
- Israel – Falafel, bread, yogurt with cucumber, onion and green petals.
- Finland – salad, chicken with curry, pudding, green beans and carrots, served with milk.
- Czech Republic – semolina and vegetable soup, beef with garlic, spinach, boiled potato and orange.
- Brazil – Meat in barbecue sauce, rice, green salad, pudding and cherry juice.
- Ukraine – soup, bread, chicken sausage and pasta.
- Barcelona, Spain – Pasta with tomato sauce, fried fish, salad, bread and apple.
- Singapore – meat, rice and vegetable and melon.
- UK – Peas, boiled potatoes, cake and pudding (this is the option for vegetarians).
- India – lentil soup, vegetables with snake, rice, curd and buttermilk.
- Canada – Chicken croquettes, Spring-Rolls, salad and noodles with vegetables.
- French – fries and croquettes, broccoli, bread, pasta salad and cake.
- Sweden – potatoes, cabbage, beans with crackers and juice.
You may also like...